Fix it Forward>>>>>
The Fix it Forward>>>>> is an annual program implemented at Jarvis Automotive between December 1rst - 25th. It was created as a way to give back to our communities and we wanted to help families that have fallen on hard times.
We all need our vehicles everyday to get to work, pick up our children, make it to appointments, go to the grocery store, etc. When a family is without a working car, asking for rides is sometimes not possible and can truly be an inconvenience and ubers can be expenpensive on a daily basis and not practical.
The Fix it Forward>>>> program was developed to help families that have a vehicle that is in need of repair, unsafe to drive, doesn’t run properly, won’t pass CT state emission inspection and they just don’t have the money to fix it. This family would receive up to $1000 in vehicle repairs courtesy of Jarvis Automotive LLC and the parts will be supplied by Napa Auto Parts of South Windsor.
Here’s how to enter
To be considered you must fill out the form below. The ideal candidate will outline their hardship to detail how having a working vehicle will help get them back on their feet and moving in the right direction.
The program rules are as follows;
- Must have a vehicle registered in their name.
- Must completely fill out the form below and include all contact information in message section. A friend or family member can submit on your behalf.
- Entries can NOT be made in person at Jarvis Automotive or on the phone or on social media pages.
- $1000 in repair allowance is valid only at Jarvis Automotive LLC located at 856 Sullivan Ave. South WIndsor, CT 06074. The repair credit includes all parts, labor, state taxes, and fees. The entire $750 can be used and if it is not used then the balance of the credit will go unused and be forfeited by the end user.
- Repairs can only be mechanical such as brakes, suspension, tires, engine and transmission issues, exhaust problems, emissions related, etc. Any major mechanical repairs exceeding the replacement cost of the vehicle or body repairs such as collision damage, major rust and rot, and any other cosmetic issue that render the vehicle unsafe will not be considered. A vehicle inspection is required prior to repairs.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of volunteers who will review all applications. The panel will be looking for an applicant that has shown that they will benefit the most from this program based on their descriptions of the hardship and explanation of why this program will help them.